Sigh
Grading again. I think the worst part of it is knowing how important these grades are for the students. I know how much attention I pay to my grades, and I assume undergrads are about the same (although I am likely a little more concerned than most, seeing as how good at school as a pretty important part of my identity). So I can't just blow it off and guess, or just not worry if the grading is inconsistent. But I want to, because reading messy handwriting all day long is a bummer.
Having said that, I'm trying to be a little more positive now-a-days, so I do have to point out that grading, though rote, isn't really pressure packed.
Having said that, I'm trying to be a little more positive now-a-days, so I do have to point out that grading, though rote, isn't really pressure packed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home